Easy Smooth Scroll Links WordPress Plugin
I provide paid WP customization Service on fiverr :
- I will customize WordPress or fix WordPress errors for $5
- I will fix your hacked WordPress site for $5
- I will speed up your WordPress site (score 85++ on Google Pagespeed) for $5
- I will make you a beautiful WordPress login page without plugin for $5
- I will optimizes all images without changing visual quality on WordPress site for $5
Easy Smooth Scroll Links adds smooth scrolling effect to links that link to other parts of the page,which are called "Page Anchors". This plugin will enable you to easily create Page Anchors and add smooth scrolling effect to links that point to Page Anchors,instead of "jumping" to them. Easy Smooth Scroll Links WordPress Plugin is extremely useful for setting up a menu which can send you to different section of a post.
REQUIRES WordPress 2.6.5 and up
The HTML of an anchor is something like this :
By inserting an anchor to a certain part of the page, we are setting up an address for this section, it gets an address like this :
URL of the current page#anchorname
For example, http://www.92app.com/wordpress-plugins#features
- Create Page Anchors in WordPress Visual Editor easily through either Anchor Button or shortcode
- Add smooth scrolling effect to all links that point to Anchors
Set up an anchor for a section, and then link to this section on the same page with #anchorname
There are two ways of inserting page anchors.
Method 1. Use the shortcode:
Note:The shortcode is introduced in Version 1.1. If you are still using 1.0, please update to enjoy this new feature.
Method 2. Use the Anchor Button
After inserting the anchors successfully,we can link to this section by choose a word and add link: #anchorname
Now,click the Menu links, and the browser will smoothly scroll to the target section(the Anchor).
1. Why is there no Anchor Button in WordPress visual editor?
TinyMCE Advanced or other TinyMCE Visual Editor- enhancing wordpress plugin might interfere with Easy Smooth Scroll Links WordPress Plugin,and cause the anchor button not show up. In this case, you can go to TinyMCE Advanced options page,and add the Anchor button there.
2.How can I link back to the menu like your ↑ ?
Just place an anchor on the menu and link the ↑ symbol to the menu.
3.If there’s any way to speed up the scrolling ↑ ?
Edit the number in the last line of easy_smooth_scroll_links.js,the smaller, the quicker of the scrolling. Default is 25
- NEW : Add Page Anchor Shortcode.
- Changed : Use wp_enqueue_script function to load the script instead of the default <script> tag.